Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 17, 2011

What I learned

First off, let me say this was a different type of project. It wasn't any type of artwork that we have to make up, or write some poems, or make a power point on some historical event. It was more interactive than that. It was something you did for fun. An instrument you wanted to learn, music you wanted to create. It was all about you. No guidelines given by the teacher, no requirements that had to be made. It was a project in which you would work on it in your free time. I wanted to learn how to play a drum set, so I got with my friend because he had one and knew how to play it. It was what I wanted to do. Sure, I could have did something else, like making a music video, or reviewing a concert or song. But that's not what I wanted to do. It probably would have been easier to do those, but I didn't find any joy in it. It was a hard thing to do, and took a little while to get the hang of it. But it was fun to try something different, and I thought this was the best project I have ever worked on because it was a different experience, but very fun at the same time.

-Carter

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had fun AND learned something on this project!

    ReplyDelete