Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Carter Playing Drums Today

So today Carter came over again to work on our project.  We started off with playing Rock Band so that he could just get used to playing drums and keep a beat.  The first song we did was "The Eye of the Tiger".  This is the easiest song on Rock Band.  He did very well and got 94% of the notes correct on easy.  We chose this song because it had a lot of repetition of the base pedal and snare drum (which are his biggest killers right now).  Then we did "My Own Worst Enemy".  He got 97% on easy and was awarded with the "Serious Skills" award.  Next, we played "Man in the Box", and he got 98%.  Since he did so well on this song, we decided to have him play medium on the next song to test his true skills.  We played "Livin' on a Prayer", and he got 91% on Medium.  Then we continued to do medium because the last song was a success.  We played "Carry on My Wayward Son" and he got 93%.

Next, we went out to the garage to play on the drum set.  He did pretty well, but like last time we played, he got nervous when I was there with him, so i left the garage and turned on the camera to show what he could do without me there. I will send you the video through e-mail because Blogger wont let me upload it, i don't know why.

-Michael

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know, nervous is not the right word. It's more like anxious to prove myself. Without Michael there saying what I was doing wrong.

    Just Saying

    -Carter

    ReplyDelete