Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 15, 2011

A very fun day indeed

Yesterday, I went over to Michael's house to hit some drums once again. I'm learning more than just those basic beats that I have grew so fond of. I've now included whatever the other symbol thing is that's not the crash symbol. To my enjoyment, I can now to use some variations with the bass pedal. Hold the applause, I know that it's a wonderful thing. I think that my new favorite song is smooth criminal by alien ant farm, because Michael played that very well. Lastly, next time I'm gonna try and learn some jazz beats.

Now the cool brother named josh, and I made a video yesterday for  his google project, (Extra 20%maybe?) I dressed up as a rocket member, and he was pikachu. It was fun, I wore devin's really tight skinny white jeans, which was suffocating my thighs, but It was fun, just saying.

As a side note(and because I'm feeling the urge to), I will say what else we did yesterday. First, we kicked some field goals at the high school. I was probably 3 for 10, from like the 10 yard line, and Michael was probably like 7 for 20 from about the 20 yard line. After that, me michael, josh and gustavo went to sky high and I pegged like 25 teenagers with my amazing arm. And that was the day.

-Carter

1 comment:

  1. You'll get a chance to play the drums a little on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete